Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tomorrow IS the day!

Hi folks, the hour of interest is 8:00 am tomorrow -- bright and early. I'm a little nervous because it's early and what if my voice is cracking because I'm tired, etc. etc. but God has his hand on this. He is strong where I am weak; Luke 1:78, "Because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high." He is God, and He is powerful even in the morning, even when I am tired! 

On another note, please be praying for my voice. I must have eaten something funky yesterday morning because I actually got sick (if you know what I mean) which was definitely taxing on the vocal chord region. Today I'm a little hoarse and am coughing a little, so I'm just praying for the health of my voice. 

It was a good thing that there was postponement from yesterday because I definitely was in no shape to be singing last night. I just hope I heal quickly and can give my best to the Lord tomorrow. Please pray that I won't be anxious about my voice and how it will sound; if I'm sick, accommodations can be made. The Lord has that power. 

Prayer Requests
  1. My voice and throat/etc. Please just pray for my health tomorrow, so that I can be working on the music to the best of my physical ability, and that God will fill in the spaces. He is strong in my weakness.
  2. Chris and Elise and the work they will be doing with me at the studio. I'm so grateful for these friends of mine and the example they set for me about being faithful to God's call on my life.
  3. Megan and her graphic design work. Again, she is such a blessing and I'm so grateful for her help. Please just pray for time for her, etc.
  4. The impact. I have no idea what God will do with this project or how he will use it or use me, etc. etc. Please just pray for his perfect plan and that this project will be completely for his glory and the growth of his kingdom. Amen!
Thanks y'all, and I look forward to updating you with good news tomorrow!

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment